Monday, February 24, 2014

4MATTERS- The new face for BDPollution

To all my readers, followers, advertisers, guest writers, WAIT, looks like no one would know this link yet. Anyways  I have been planning to rebrand BDPollution for a very long time. BDPollution was created in 2005 when I was just preparing for my A'Levels.  I felt that the name was not getting any traction even after 8 years and so decided it needed a new brand and new feel and look. All of my previous posts will remain the same, just the name has changed. BDPollution is now  4MATTERS .

4MATTERS has its new tag line Heart. Optimistic. Passionate. Enthusiastic. or in other words H.O.P.E. I would love to see the blog take newer heights and expect the new look to take it there. It will have majority content from Bangladesh and will cover the regular international news, reviews, products and services.

There are a lot of things happening in Bangladesh regarding the environment and want to share that with everyone. I want 4MATTERS to become the environment news vine  for Bangladesh covering almost all aspects..


No comments: